- The British Luxury Club launched in 2007 and shorty established as Londons most exclusive after hours nightclub.
- Opening days
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Opening times
- Tue - Sat: 03:00am - 07:00am
- Entry cost
- £20 or less
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsDress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
BLC reserve the right to entry
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
BLC Club operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Members only
- Age restriction
- Over 21s
- 300 - 500 people
- Dress codes
- Smart dress only
- Music type
- Hiphop, Commercial House, R n B, Party anthems, Club Classics
- Submit guestlist by
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at BLC Club