- Welcome to funkybuddha club, a renowned celebrity hot spot located in the heart of Mayfair.
Funkybuddha has been refunked in 2011, so be prepared to be dazzled by the true elegance and modern deco that awaits as you descend into the realm of funkybuddha.
Fridays and Saturdays at Funkybuddha Mayfair are extremely popular and getting on the guestlist is advised.
Table bookings for groups 7+ are strongly advised.
- Opening days
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... (click on a day)
- Opening times
- 10pm - 3am
- Entry cost
- Ladies Free before 11pm, £20 thereafter
Gents £20 all night
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry Requirements- Smart Dress Only
- No Large Male Groups
- Guestlist Required
- Funkybuddha reserve right to admission
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Funkybuddha operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Guest list only
- Age restriction
- Over 21s
- Dress codes
- Smart dress only
- Music type
- Electro, Funky, Commercial House, Pop, R n B, Party anthems, Club Classics
- Submit guestlist by
- 10:00pm (for that day)
- 020 3282 1520 - call for guestlist or table bookings
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at Funkybuddha
Our review of Funkybuddha
- The Venue
- Located on Berkley Square in Mayfair, a two minute walk from Green Park tube station you will find a popular nightclub called Funky Buddha.
Funky Buddha opened in 2001 and over the years has remained a popular club with Mayfair party goers and celebrities.
Once you enter you make your way down the spiral staircase to the club. The club is of a descent size and can accommodate up to 250 guests.
The décor is contemporary and trendy and with an open plan design it creates a lot of space for movement and dancing.
The main bar is situated in the middle of the club, which has a square design and allows for a back to back service which does help reduce waiting times.
The white leather seating is set around the central square shaped bar and tables can be reserved with a minimum spend (Starting at £500)
For those looking for the VIP experience then larger booths located in more central parts are available, but the extra privacy and comfort does come at a price.
Apart from the weekends Funkybuddha hosts various midweek events and currently Tuesdays and Thursdays are a firm favourite with the midweek partygoers.
Funkybuddha is seen as a top end Mayfair nightclub and to party here you will have to part with some serious cash.
Various party packages are available at Funkybuddha which entitles the guests to perks such as discounted entry, drinks and snacks upon arrival, which are worth considering as this offers good value for money.
Funkybuddha opens its doors at 10pm and is open until 3am and it attracts the late night Mayfair party crowd and doesn’t really start getting busy till after 11pm, however there is usually a queue of girls waiting to get in for free at 10pm.
It gets very busy here and demand is high, so make sure you get on the guestlist and for those with more than 8 people in a group, booking a table is highly recommended.
The door policy at Funkybuddha is extremely strict so make sure you read the entry requirements before you go.
- The Atmosphere
- A playground for the rich and famous, Funkybuddha tries to portray sophistication, class and wealth and they have high expectations of their guests.
The type people that go to Funkybuddha can range from corporate business people, celebrities and the Mayfair party crowd.
To get into the party mood you will need to spend quite a lot of cash as it's not cheap here, and like most clubs in Mayfair Funkybuddha likes to highlight the wealth of their customers with extravagant bottle shows which adds a feeling of pretentiousness. This in turn attracts a very vanity driven crowd, people who like to be seen.
- The Music
- The music policy at Funkybuddha can vary according to the type of event that is on.
The weekend playlist usually consists of commercial RnB, House and party anthems.
- The Food
- Funkybuddha is a nightclub so don’t expect a full meal here, however if you are peckish they do offer a light snack menu.
We would advise that you eat before you arrive.
- The Drink
- Drinks at Funkybuddha are not cheap and you will be spoilt for choice as they have a good selection of spirits, beers and champagne.
Funkybuddha also have a cocktail list which is worth definitely worth sampling.
The price of a beer at Funkybuddha is £6.50 and they only serve double measures when it comes to spirits and that will set you back £14 for a double and a mixer.
Bottle services are available at Funkybuddha with the bottle prices starting at £220.
- The Last Word
- After all Funkybuddha is located in Mayfair and hence they are catering for a top end crowd and the prices reflect this, so if you are out and are looking for a stylish spot to have a wild party then check out Funkybuddha.
Additional Venue Features
Hiring detailsCreate your event around the contemporary and stylish design of each area, or use the space as a blank canvas to brand and design to your requirements.
The venue is perfect for private drinks, canapé parties, or private dining requirements, as well as seminars & board meetings throughout the day.
Our event sales team will plan and support your bespoke event in consultation with the highly skilled management team.
- After Show Parties
- Business lunches
- Christmas parties
- Client entertaining
- Cocktail and canapé receptions
- Day delegates
- Fashion shows
- Meetings & conferences
- Private hire
- Product launches
- Showcases and exhibitions
- Sit down dinners
- Summer parties
- Themed events
- Wedding receptions
- Black Tie Events
Membership informationBlack Card Full Membership
Those who hold the Funky Buddha Black Card are our most loyal and discerning members.
White Card Privilege Membership
White Card Membership entitles the holder to a host of particular privileges and concessions
Silver Card Corporate Membership
Due to Funky Buddha’s location at 15 Berkeley Street in the heart of Mayfair we are surrounded by many of London’s business elite. Funky Buddha is an ideal location for a relaxed meeting, client entertainment or simply company leisure time.
Got an enquiry
What would you like to ask us?
"If you would like to make an enquiry about Funkybuddha or our sevices, please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will reply back to you as soon as possible."