- Libertine Club on Winsley Street in London is the new venture from the creators of the famous Chinawhite club. The club will be spread over three distinctive areas. The club dabbles in the various forms of Fitzrovia rock 'n' roll chic, but will aim to uphold this area's rich clubbing history.
The design has been put together to create an ambience of inclusivity, and an opulent interior worthy of its Winsley street location. The club will also include an experimental cocktail bar ‘Reason and Mankind’ which from 5pm each evening will serve up the latest in molecular mixology. Described as “fashionable without being pretentious” Libertine looks to create a highly memorable and original clubbing experience.
- Opening days
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Opening times
- Wed: 22:30 - 03:00 | Fri - Sun: 22:30 - 03:00
- Entry cost
- £20 Entry Fee
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsAge Policy: Over 21's
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
Libertine Club London reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Libertine Club operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Guest list only
- Age restriction
- Over 18s
- 0 - 300 people
- Dress codes
- Smart dress only
- Music type
- Hiphop, Commercial House, Pop, R n B, Party anthems, Club Classics
- Submit guestlist by
- 09:00pm (for that day)
- 020 3282 1520 - call for guestlist or table bookings
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at Libertine Club
Additional Venue FeaturesTables Follow Us Questions?
Got an enquiry
What would you like to ask us?
"If you would like to make an enquiry about Libertine Club or our sevices, please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will reply back to you as soon as possible."
Libertine Club Reviews
This place really is just designed for men who are living off mummy and daddy's money - So that they can go and splash their parents cash on champagne and be surrounded by girls.
Don't bother with this club, no matter what a promoter tells you. There are so many other amazing clubs in London that aren't full of toffs.
We ended up going to Casa Negra in Shoreditch and had a great night surrounded by a friendly and fun crowd.