- Maggie's is a laid-back club that plays homage to the Thatcher years. This 80s inspired venue features retro decor, kitsch cocktails and DJs that play both classic 80s and contemporary tracks.
- Opening days
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Opening times
- Wed - Thu: 10:30pm - 2:30am | Fri - Sat: 10:30pm - 3:30am
- Entry cost
- £15 Wed - Sat
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsNB: There can be no guarantee of entry to Maggie's to non-members.
A £20 cover charge (Fridays and Saturdays) and £15 cover charge (Wednesdays - Thursdays) will be applicable to all non-members.
Table bookings to arrive after midnight will be charged a £10 per head entrance fee.
Age Policy: Over 18's
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
Maggies reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Maggie's Club operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Members only
- Age restriction
- Over 21s
- Dress codes
- Smart dress only
- Music type
- Disco, Commercial House, Pop, Party anthems, Club Classics
- Submit guestlist by
- 329 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9QL
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at Maggie's Club