- Look around: Patch is an eclectic mix, part open plan LA apartment, part rustic getaway; a combinati More...
Patch Bar DescriptionLook around: Patch is an eclectic mix, part open plan LA apartment, part rustic getaway; a combination of relaxed restaurant, cocktail and wine bar and contemporary club. How you see it all depends on what mood you're in, what the occasion is, the time of day and how big your group is - sit at the bar, have a meal with colleagues, seal that deal over an informal business meeting, lounge with friends and even have a dance.
We offer friendly service, are open late on Thursday and Friday with DJs and tend to attract a good mix of younger and trendier City workers. That's how we like it.
Hidden on a backstreet near St Paul's Cathedral, it's easy to think that we're just a daytime eating and drinking venue. As the day goes on, it's downstairs where the fun happens. And if there's one thing we take seriously, it's fun.
- Opening days
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Opening times
- Tue-Wed 12:00-00:00 | Thu-Fri 12:00-02:00 | Sat 17:00-03:00
- Entry cost
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Patch Bar's Entry Policy
Entry RequirementsAge Policy: Over 21's
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
Patch reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Patch Bar operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Age restriction
- Over 18s
- 0 - 300 people
- Dress codes
- Smart Casual
- Cocktails, Shots, Beer & Spirits, Bottle service, Wines, Champagne
- Music type
- Disco, Electro, Commercial House, Indie, Pop, R n B, Party anthems, Club Classics
- Submit guestlist by
- Special considerations
- Available for hire, Table Booking, Large Groups
- 58-60 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EA
Additional Venue FeaturesView Map Review Private hire
Hire out Patch Bar
Hiring detailsSimply choose which area you want to eat, drink or dance in (or a combination of all three) and leave the rest to us. Special requests for food? Live DJs? Ice sculptures? Midget waiters? No request too small.
Lounge in our Pool Room, take over the Garden Room, or even hire the whole venue. You want it? It's yours. We're reasonable people, we can even help with special deals on food and drink.
Whether it's a private party, wedding reception, a serious business event or there's some serious corporate schmoozing to be done, think Patch.
Maximum capacity whole venue standing: 400
Maximum capacity whole venue seated: 200
Maximum capacity Pool Room standing: 50
Maximum capacity Pool Room seated: 28
Maximum capacity Garden Room standing: 40
Maximum capacity Garden Room seated: 24
Download full private hire details