Revolution is now firmly established in the City after opening its doors in the Summer of 2007. The Leadenhall site is spread over four spacious floors and is our most impressive site. In the heart of the Square Mile, Revolution is located opposite the Lloyds building and moments away from the Gherkin. Offering fantastic drinks, scrumptious food and contemporary entertainment for the more discerning London vodka & cocktail lover!
Revolution Leadenhall is also home to London's most opulent private party and dining area THE VAULT. This exquisite room was created from the original strong room of the old Midland Bank and is quite simply a unique experience.
A further wonderful feature is the basement clubroom (AKA) Revolution Underground. The city's premier dance floor, deep beneath the city, rocking the foundations of Revolution.
- Opening days
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Public holidays
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday 9am - 2am | Private hire only Saturday & Sunday
- Entry cost
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsAge Policy: Over 18's
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
Revolution reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Revolution Leadenhall operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Age restriction
- Over 18s
- 500 - 1000 people
- Dress codes
- Smart Casual
- Music type
- Disco, Electro, Funky, Garage, Hiphop, Commercial House, Indie, Pop, Rock, R n B, Party anthems
- Submit guestlist by
- 140-144 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4QT
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at Revolution Leadenhall
Additional Venue FeaturesTables
Hiring detailsRevolution Bar is able to accomodate for every occasion including cocktail parties, receptions, celebrations, product launches and many other private functions, our experienced event management team can help with the organisation of every element of your London party including entertainment, catering and decoration.
Revolution Bar is perfectly suited for :
Daytime Conferences & Workshops
Aftershow Parties and Wrap Parties
Early Evening Drinks Receptions
Team Building Events
Premiere Parties & Celeb bashes
Filming & Photo Shoots
...and so much more!