- A unique venue where forgotten Victorian indulgence is revived and relived…..with a modern twist. Perfectly located in the heart of the city, in the shadow of Heron Tower, The DollHouse is a surviving treasure from Victorian East London. Enter the former Turkish bath house, descend the staircase, and move beneath the streets of the City into the beautiful subterranean cocktail lounge. The candle light and understated decor, with just a little use of the imagination, combine to give a feel of stepping into another era altogether.
Expect great music, bespoke cocktails, extravagant clientele, a party atmosphere, extensive champagne list, affordable drinks and “la crème de la crème” bottle menu for those who can afford it. Table service, late nights and early mornings, live dolls, afternoon drinks, city boys and sexy girls, magical tea pots and dollhouses…The DollHouse is a place where you can expect a genuinely unique experience, brought to you by a team with passion.
- Opening days
- Friday, Saturday
- Opening times
- Fridays - Sunday: 10pm - 3am
- Entry cost
- Ladies Free before 11:00pm | Gents £20 | Strictly over 21's
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsAge Policy
18 Ladies Entry
21 Gents Entry
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
The Doll House reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
The Dollhouse operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Age restriction
- Over 18s
- 300 - 500 people
- Dress codes
- Smart dress only
- Music type
- Hiphop, Commercial House, Pop, R n B, Party anthems
- Submit guestlist by
- 7 - 8 Bishopsgate Churchyard, Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 3TJ
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at The Dollhouse
Additional Venue Features
Hiring detailsThe Dollhouse is available for Private Hire, whether is for one single private event, by taking exclusively an area or simply a table. Our events team is experienced creating bespoke events that tailor our guest’s requirements in every aspect.
As a venue for events ranging from Private Parties, Corporate or Media and fashion related events in the city, London, the Dollhouse is unsurpassed in its opulent décor and unique concept.
With its glamorous Victorian baroque deco heritage and timeless elegance, this amazing venue offers outstanding facilities for social occasions.
As a team we will work to fulfill your needs, allowing you to enjoy your event as well as helping you creating the ideal set for your celebration.
Our premises license allows us to open til early hours every day except Sunday, which the closing time is 4am.
The Dollhouse Galleries
Got an enquiry
What would you like to ask us?
"If you would like to make an enquiry about The Dollhouse or our sevices, please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will reply back to you as soon as possible."