This Leicester Square hotspot offers one of the liveliest nights out in town and makes a cracking venue for any type of event or celebration.
Open until 3am, with the liveliest, biggest and best party in town, Zoo Bar has a great range of cocktails, premium beers and spirits to set you up for a fantastic night out.
- Opening days
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays
- Opening times
- Mon to Sun: 15:00 - 03:00
- Entry cost
- Free entry on our guestlist till 10pm the a door charges apply thereafter
- Entry policy
- Click here to see Door Policy
Entry RequirementsAge Policy: Over 18's
Dress Code: Smart but funky, casual but clean.
The Zoo Bar reserve the right to entry.
All groups must be mixed or predominantly female.
Prices and booking policy may vary.
- Do your best to arrive early.
- Always have proof of identification with you as this maybe required.
- If you have submitted a guestlist through GuestlistSPOT, your names will be under "GSPOT".
- The management reserves the right to admission.
Zoo Bar operate a strict door policy. If your names aren't on the guestlist or you and your guests are not dressed to the club's requirements, you will not gain entry.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. Please note: any abuse or violence to members of the public or members of staff will not be tolerated and further legal action may be taken against you.
- Entry type
- Guest list only
- Age restriction
- Over 18s
- Dress codes
- Smart Casual
- Music type
- Disco, Funky, Garage, Hiphop, Commercial House, Indie, Pop, Rock, R n B, Party anthems
- Submit guestlist by
- 06:00pm (for that day)
- 13-17 Bear Street, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7AS
- 020 3282 1520 - call for guestlist or table bookings
- Special Events
- Celebrate your Christmas Party at Zoo Bar
What we think about Zoo Bar
- The Venue
- Zoo Bar in Leicester Square is a popular spot for the London party crowd. The venue is split over two floors, a large bar and a club which has an impressive 750 capacity.
Open 7 days a week and from 3pm till 3am hosting various events from student nights, sporting events and late night club nights this is a popular spot for tourists to hang out.
- The Atmosphere
- During the day this is a good spot to take a break from all the site seeing offering a relaxed and chilled atmosphere. In the evenings it becomes a vibrant and lively bar / club for party goers.
The average age of party goers is 18 - 22 and is popular with students and young tourists.
If you're looking to celebrate your birthday / hen or stag party then special celebration packages are available.
- The Music
- During the day the bar plays commercial chart music and in the evenings the volume is turned up a notch and the resident DJ's spin the very best in RnB, HipHop. Disco, Pop and House music.
- The Food
- The food menu offers an honest serving up light bites such as burgers, nachos, pizzas and sharing platters for larger groups. The average price per head for food is £8 - £10 which in Leicester Square is a bargain.
- The Drink
- You can expect to find all your favourite beers, spirits and cocktails at the bar with the average price of a cocktail is £7 and large sharing pitchers are available starting at £13.
- Happy Hour
- Happy Hour runs daily from 5pm - 9pm, where you can enjoy 50% your favourite drinks and is well worth getting down early for.
- The Last Word
- If you're in your teens and early twenties and looking for a good night out meeting new and exciting people then Zoo Bar is definitely a place you should check out.
Additional Venue Features
Hiring detailsZoo Bar has a distinct style and atmosphere, providing the ideal background for a variety of events.
Located in the heart of the West End on Leicester Square, Zoo Bar is ideal for all events and hospitality requirements: from daytime/evening meetings or a large scale parties from corporate to private, product launches to fashion shows. The venue has a maximum capacity of 750 people.
The darker side of retro, Zoo Bar is something a little different! With an eclectic mix of decor, this multi room venue has booths, private bars, a VIP lounge and an amazing dance floor boasting a fantastic lighting and sound system. Create your event around the quirky and stylish decor of each area. The venue is perfect for any type of evening event, with a license till 3am. Zoo bar is a London Night Life Legend that is a hotspot for those who want to impress!
With an extensive drinks list consisting of premium champagnes, wines, cocktails and beers we can create a bespoke drinks package to suit any thirst.
Our sales team will plan and support your bespoke event from consultation to completion with the highly skilled management team.
Got an enquiry
What would you like to ask us?
"If you would like to make an enquiry about Zoo Bar or our sevices, please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will reply back to you as soon as possible."